It is important to handle and process fruits and vegetables quickly when they are fresh. There is time limitation as it is important to protect product quality, consumer health and to comply with the regulations. Blackbelt provides a full range of products for conveying applications in the fruits and vegetable processing industry. We have a broad portfolio of robust coated fabric as well as plastic modular belts.
Our belting solutions showcase the following advantages:
- Hygienic designs
- Gentle processing and product handling
- Increased efficiency
- Easy cleaning that simplifies the sanitation process
- High durability
- Abrasion resistance
- Flexible material that absorbs the impact of delicate produce falling over it
- Smooth homogenous belts that are devoid of moving parts which in turn restrict the formation of any contamination
- A number of specialized top surfaces for non-stick or high grip applications
- Reduced noise levels
- Low temperature flat belts suitable for frozen fruits and vegetable processing
Blackbelt offers belts for every kind of fruit and vegetable applications and can be used for various items such as grapes, pineapples, grains, beans, tomatoes, carrots, onions etc. All the belts are developed in a manner that they cater to all your industry needs, while conforming to industry standards.